Information about cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device that browses the Internet and contains small amounts of information. Among others, they allow to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that device in order to improve the services offered or recognize the user.
This website is accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, although their deactivation may prevent it from functioning correctly.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained can distinguish two types:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client's browser, being able to be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
How to disable and delete cookies in the main browsers
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your navigation device by configuring the options of the browser installed on it.
By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational or may not work properly.
The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions for deleting and disabling cookies. The user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website.
In order to make it easier for users who wish to prevent the installation of cookies on their device, we provide links to the instructions provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
What type of cookies are used by this website
The following identifies the cookies that are being used on this site and describes what they are used for and their purpose, specifies who owns them, their type and their duration.
Third party cookies
Third-party cookies may be installed in the event that the user uses the pages we have on social networks. These cookies are not installed by Mur Swimwear but by the social networks themselves, so to learn more about them, it is recommended to visit the websites of these social tools which are provided below:
Acceptance of cookies
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact us using the form and telephone numbers in the CONTACT section of this site or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.